Statement of Belief
These are the truths that this organization and our faith are built upon on. A person or organization does not have to share our faith in order to participate in services, programs, or events.
We reserve the right as an organization to abstain from anything that is in opposition to our faith and Christian freedoms.
We Believe ~
- God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth:
- In Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of God, and in the Holy Trinity
- The Bible is God's Holy Word, Jesus became that word when He was on earth, and hearing that word is where faith comes from. The Bible is infallible truth.
- That a relationship with Christ Jesus is the only door to Heaven
- The gospel of grace.
We Believe ~
- We believe in the sanctity of life, marriage, and family as God has ordained in accordance with the Bible.
- We believe in free will.
- We believe it is our duty to love others as Christ loved the world. That means even if a person doesn't share our faith, we will treat them with love and respect.
- We believe we must at all times strive to speak the truth in love and stand boldly for our rights to these beliefs that we hold dear.
We believe in miracles.
WE BELIEVE IN LOVE!